Monday, July 31, 2006

2 hott 2 nit

It is, really.

It's 2 hott 2 spinn as well.

I sit, drenched in sweat, wearing only underpants as I write this.
Frightened, yet?

The air conditioner is on.

And it's still this hot.

When I walked into this room it felt cooler than the rooms around it. That's because it is. But it's still soooo hot that here I sit, sweating.

I plyed some yarn to day, but the idea of actually holding wool in my hands, while I move a treadle with my foot, scares me. It's why I can't function.

Help me.

I'm melting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jan, i need your real email address, it seems.

You, Bruce, and Chris should really consider putting the pages up here:

http://www.rocketpirates.com/

Warren Ellis, if you didn't already know, is one of active, ruling kings of comic book writing right now. This could be the perfect spot to feature the book.