Friday, October 13, 2006

The other day

Mailperson:Blah, blah, unimportant gripe, blah.

Phang, the hairless one, takes this oportunity to dart out the open door, onto the steps.

Me:Phang! Get in here.

(to mailperson)

Me:Sorry about that. We don't have outside cats.

Mailperson:Oh, I'm sorry that your kitty is sick. That's why she can't go outside, right?

Me: Um...sure.

Phang is freaky looking, but really...sick? I just didn't have it in me to explain genetics right then.

So far, she's been misidentified as a dog of some sort, been so icky that the cable guy screamed...well, it was more like a scared moan, and now she looks like she's sick.

neat.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I would love to have a hairless cat. Our oldest son is so allergic to cat fur and he loves cats! I think they look fabulous! Especially the ones with lots of freckles.