Friday, June 30, 2006

What I learned on my Summer Vacation

The thing that my family taught me was:

Playing Poker is cool.

It is, really. You get chips, and you get to tip the dealer, and um, they bring you free drinks, and you get to chat and laugh...so much cooler than those machines.

My cousin Zach talked me into trying it, and now, well...I lurve it. The next time I find myself in gamblin' country, I'll be playing 4 card poker.


The thing that divides my family is:

Guns, Homosexuals, and Race.

That's more than one issue? Really? 'Cause it really seems to be one big ol' jumble to us.

The thing that sucked most was:

My camera got broken. Sob.

The odd thing about my family reunion:

I found out I am now related to an honest to god wine magnate.

Really, I'd love to post pictures, but...see above suckiness.

No comments: