Monday, September 10, 2007

To Bring us all up to speed...












This is the view from outside my 'front door' at burning man.




I was here for a week.




Sometimes, I was dirty. See how dirty my goggles are? That's because of the dust storms.


Dust storms make you drink during the day.


Dust storms make you fight at the thunderdome.






Then, on the way back, we stopped in Omaha. My internet friends who had never met me, took pity on us, and let us stay at their house.


Unfortunately, one us (not me) was a complete and utter asshat, and let one of their dogs loose. We found it.

Nobody died.


But somebody might have wanted us dead.









My new internet friend (hopefully) doesn't despise me, and was talking about comming out for a yarn crawl/YarnCon thing.


I hope so. Female yarn friending with a touch of goth/industrial is so sorta just my thing.


I traveled without Professor Al. I missed him a whole lot. I was glad to see him.



I saw my mom in South Dakota when we traveled through.



I was really sick of men, and the way they burp after 3 days each way of non-stop driving. Men burp a lot.


I now have to go back to work, and to Ravelry.

Oh, and there is another knitting and drinking event planned.

Sept 18th...at Goose Island. 6pm til?

Please come.





2 comments:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

looks like you had an interesting time!

russen said...

I miss you, crazy cat lady! We should catch up next week when I return from Boston. I'll bring over my cello in exchange for more blackrock pictures :)