Saturday, February 25, 2006

Five fucking seventeen

Yeah, it's just a little past 5 am. See, I cannot just come home and go to bed, no matter how tired I am. Funny, no? I got home just under two hours ago, and my goal is to be asleep before 6 am. I will wake up around noon. I will probably go to bed around 2 am Sunday morning. Nope, even though I love sleep, I don't sleep much.

No.

I must lay on the couch. I must surf the internets. I must talk to the husband. No matter what.

When I was little, I was not a napper. Nap time was the horrible time when I was forced to lay down, and not sleep. Sometimes my mind will just not shut off.
Most times, I can, if I am on the edge of exhaustion, go to bed without too much talking to Alan. Sometimes, I lie in bed and read until I fall asleep with my face all smooshed up on the book. That is how my glasses get scratched.

Right now, I'm just killing time until the white noise in my brain takes over.

Insomniacs, Unite! Take Over.

No comments: