Monday, August 20, 2007

As the man burns...


Yup, that's me being clever...it's like "As the world turns", get it?



So while there's a ton of stuff going on here...like packing for the burning man, and working for the Cheeseworld, I'm just going to show off my newest tattoo, now that it's fully healed, and doesn't look all scabby, shiney, skanky.


I got it at Insight Tattoo, here in Chicago.

My tattoo artist is Scott. He's amazing. The shop is fantastic.
And yes, it's a comment on how I broke my arm at this very same time last year.


2 comments:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

very cool

Anonymous said...

Seriously, she sat there stoically and looked bored the whole time she got it...almost two hours I think. That much ink on my forearm would have made me cry like a baby.
Gonna miss you at burning man, babe.