Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ack. Just Ack.

When did I get so busy that I need a datebook? I seriously can't remember where I'm supposed to be and when.

That, and my emails that I save, with important info in them, just dissapear.

Knitdds, Knitmongrel, did I miss the knitting book club? Am I a crackhead?


Yes. Simply Yes.

That said, the documentary that I'm filming is going...ok. Just ok. Tech stuff has come up, but, frankly, I think I can get the help I need.

Talking for a living. That's going ok.

Wine buying. Sure. It's not shoveling shit, so I'm pretty happy with it.

Not being able to go to the Pogues on March 5 because I'm hosting a wine dinner? Sucks.


I'm picking up a couple of waitressing shifts as well, 'cause cash money is good.


Oh, and there will be a non-smoking, yet booze related knit night
on March 19th, Monday at Bin wine Cafe.

Peace out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You didn't miss the knitting book club... we had to reschedule. I don't remember exactly what we decided, but email Knitdds and she'll tell ya. I'm glad you blogged again - I've loved reading your old entries.

Drinking and knitting? I'll do my best to be there. :)

KniTdds said...

Now, I can't drink, but I'm SO there. Bin 36 is completely wonderful as a non-smoking environment. And after my boards on March 7, I'll have nothing to do!